FIRST ACTIVITY

I was inspired in a scientix resource to design the first activity. This webinar Resource Detail - Scientix. At the beginning of the webinar, the woman engages audience with this activity; draw a scientific. As she says, it is expected they draw a man with a crazy hair, big glasses and white coat. It was like that…

I asked students to DRAW AN ASTRONOMER OR A PERSON THAT WORKS IN SOMETHING RELATED TO SCIENCE. 

In a piece of paper, A5, they did it. I gave 15 minutes to them to do it. 

Here are some examples.

Conclusion: as expected, most of them drew a man. Most of students that decided to draw something related to general science instead of astronomy did what the women in the webinar said...I have to say that there more women in the student's drawings than I expected, but as conclusion...The same than the stereotypes reflect...

Here are some examples


But others...









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario